Thursday, July 24, 2008

Soggy Blogging


In hopes that my interior will soon be established to support the external shell, I continue to hone my acute skills by blogging on the outset that my inset can consistantly be maintained on an ongoing basis. Evidently, it is safe to say whatever may be said here, for few eyes are bound to find, see, read and/or comprehend the babblings by Balldinger's hand. This has got to be some kind of soggy blog.

I would like to point out to those who may have stumbled into this odd space that I am not armed. In fact, I'm not even legged at this point, but I am beheading back to the Shot Gun Parlor where there are no bullets and there are no guns. But before I go, please visit my good friend, StatMaster Rob's blog, and read about his soul quest up and down the left coast. See how green he's becoming, and don't tell him to go fly a kite - he already has.




4 comments:

Rob said...

Please do tell me to 'go fly a kite,' I'd like nothing better!
Stat

Dave Seidner said...

On the subject of Soggy Blogging - Everytime I'm in the shower I think about starting a "how to" blog offering advice on how to take a 3 minute shower but I've never gotten around to it.

Unknown said...

Soggy blogging eh, see you're living a mispent adulthood, me too, I'm succumbed and have a blog! Grroooaannn

Peace Georgia

Unknown said...

I'm a blogger that can't even spell misspent, that should go down well, illiterate wafflings.

Now I've confused myself, does it have one s or two?